The central idea of the Data Science Day (DSDay) is to bring together people with different interests & backgrounds and give enough room & lots of time to talk, discuss, share ideas and meet people interested in data (big or small).
“One day, many perspectives, millions of new ideas”
- The 1. Data Science Day took place in Berlin, June 6, 2012.
- The 2. Data Science Day took place in Berlin, August 22, 2012 (topic: “Game Analytics”)
- The 3. Data Science Day took place in Berlin, Dec 7, 2012 (topic: “Data Journalism”)
- The 4. Data Science Day took place in Berlin, April 26, 2013 as part of Big Data Week (topic: “Data Driven Product Development”)
- The 5. Data Science Day took place in Berlin, Oct 24, 2013 (topic: “Mobile, Mobility & Big Data”)
Father of DSDay:
Klaas Bollhoefer, Chief Data Scientist @
The unbelievable Machine Company (http://www.unbelievable-machine.com)
Data Science Berlin: http://www.datascienceberlin.org (the Berlin chapter of Data Science Global on Meetup)
Data Science Germany on XING: https://www.xing.com/net/datascience/
Thanks to Robert Hentschel for the lean logo! Like! :-)