DSDay 5 – This is what we plan…
Hi everyone –
just a quick and first update to what we plan for DSDay 5 – topic this time “Mobile & Big Data”
- Florian Schuhmacher, Quantified Self Deutschland: “The Quantified Self”
- Alexander Kagoshima, Data Scientist @ Pivotal: “Data Science and the Internet of Things – Deep Analytics on Traffic Data”
- Dominikus Baur, Freelance designer & researcher: “Big pictures in the small – Visualizations on mobile devices”
- Michael Hausenblas, Chief Data Engineer @ MapR: “How Big Data can take geolocation apps to the next level”
- Andy Cotgreave, Tableau: “Visualizing Social Media: Blending Social and Business Data for Mobile Business”
- Sven Löffler, Emerging Products & Innovation @ T-Systems: “Big Data and the mobile wave: Connecting vehicles – connecting customers”
- Milan Günther, Partner @ eda.c: “Designing the new enterprise”
…and more to come…
This will be an awesome day (again) – hope to see you around.
Reg will start in 2-3 weeks….keep you posted!
A big thanks to our supporters (so far): EMC, T-Systems, MapR, Exasol, Tableau, ImmobilienScout24 & *um
Stay tuned, Klaas